The next application round for our two year Master programme will begin January 21st, 2019 and close April 30th,2019, for the academic year starting in October 2019 (with graduation in October 2021).
Successful applicants will be notified in June / July 2019.
Please read the following carefully as it offers you all important and necessary information about the Admission Requirements and Process:
Next application period begins in January 2019.
NOTE: THE UNI-ASSIST PORTAL IS NOT USED TO APPLY TO THIS PROGRAM.
The first step is to apply online via the central university website. Please create your application account using this link: Registration for an application account
The process involves choosing an account name and a password, and confirming this with your email address within 12 hours of receiving the confirmation email. If you did not press the link to confirm in the confirmation email, you will have to restart the process.
Note that you are not yet able to upload any documents until you complete the second step!
After confirming your E-mail, login with your username and password to the application portal for continuing master programs:
b) Scroll down to the end of the page and click on Online-Form for Continuing Education Master Programs
c) Please chose the Program Visual and Media Anthropology.
Please note: You will only be able to upload your documents 24 hours AFTER using the online application portal.
d) Please upload the following documents under "Attachments" on the applicant information portal which you can access with your username and your password.USE this Link if you created an account and to upload your documents under attachments. Please login with your username and password:
Documents to upload:
- A short curriculum vitae including: employer/internship supervisor, job description, duration of the employment/placement
- Proof of your work experience (copy of contract, certificate of employment/internship completion, or a signed letter from the employer/supervisor)
- A Diploma Supplement, BA, MA, Diploma or Magister, Transcripts
- A motivation letter (1 page). Describe here in a free text, why you are applying for our Program
- Evidence of a scholarship or proof of financial sufficiency (e.g. own or sponsors bank statement / pass sheets). Tuition fees are 5,990 € per year of study (2,995 € per semester). In total for the two years: 11,980 Euro plus semester fees of at least 311.59€ per semester (including the so-called semester ticket for public transport within Berlin).
- The checklist (download here). This is an internal form from our program. Please upload it ln in the application portal. You can additionally also send it via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org This is not mandatory but highly recommended, because it helps us to have an internal overview over the applicants.
- A Picture (digital passport format or other)
We will inform all sucessful candidates by email end of June at the latest. However you can follow the processing status of your application in the applicant information portal (using the username and password you created): http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/studium/bewerbung/Bewerberinfo.html
(-- > click on application account) - not over uni assist!
For all questions concerning admission e-mail: email@example.com
At the moment the transfer of uploaded data takes place during German night time. Therefore you may experience problems with your login into the application portal or the upload of files in the time between midnight and 4:00 AM German time. We are very sorry for this technical problem. Please note: Applications sent via E-mail and not uploaded in the portal do not count as an application!
If you have already created an application account and are denied access to your existing application, please log out from the portal / website, close your browser or clear your browser cache and login in again.