News from Aug 16, 2017
Student Assistant (60 Hr./Month)
2 Year Contract
Job Id: Student Assistant in Research Area Visual and Media Anthropology
The position at the Institute for Social and Cultural Anthropology of the Freie Universität Berlin is located within the international masters program Visual and Media Anthropology where the visual and media aspects of cultures are researched from an ethnographic perspective. A wide range of teaching, research and thesis projects are undertaken in the program.
- Administrative and organizational support for director, program coordinators and lecturing staff.
- Support scientific research projects and initiatives within the continuing education program Visual and Media Anthropology.
- Excellent computing skills
- Excellent English skills
- Interest in visual and media anthropology
- Excellent organizational skills
Applicants should submit all required documents with the appropriate Job Id (Student Assistant in Research Area Visual and Media Anthropology) by 4 September 2017. Applications can be submitted by email in PDF format to Prof. Dr. Undine Frömming: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below:
Freie Universität Berlin
Fachbereich Politik- und Sozialwissenschaften
Institut für Sozial- und Kulturanthropologie
Arbeitsstelle Visual and Media Anthropology
Frau Prof. Dr. Undine Frömming
14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
By submitting an online application you acknowledge that as an applicant the personal information submitted will be electronically reviewed and saved.